20th International Fair of Thermal Tourism, Health and Welfare
17th - 18th September 2020
Ourense - Galicia - Spain
211 days to Termatalia
20th International Fair of Thermal Tourism, Health and Wellness 17th and 18st September 2020 - Ourense, Galicia, Spain
After the success obtained after the last edition held in Brazil in 2018, TERMATALIA will reinforce its character as a thermal bridge between Euroasia and America with the celebration of a new edition in Europe. It will become again a BUSINESS CENTER and KNOWLEDGE that will bring together professionals from more than 30 countries. It will be held between 19 and 20 September at its headquarters in Europe, the Expourense fairground, located in the thermal capital of Ourense.
• Day 18th : International Meeting
• Days 19th and 20th : Fair / International Meeting / Workshop
• Day 21st : Thermal Routes / Networking
LAST EDITION FIGURES in AMÉRICA
30 SPECIALIZED TTOO
6000 PROFESSIONAL VISITORS
Water, from a vital element to a gourmet caprice. Taste brands that operate in the international market and know the different types.
Termatalia will be equipped with a Business Center to offer exhibitors and professional visitors a space in which to keep work appointments.
We will recreate a Thermal Center that has the objective of making known among the professionals of the sector the different hydrothermal treatments and techniques and the products and services that are offered.
We will have areas dedicated to wellness, healthy eating and dermocosmetics. Healthy habits, dermatological treatments, novelties in skin products and much more.
Rates, registration and everything you need to know to participate in Termatalia as an exhibitor
All the thermal news, events, activities ...
- Launch in Europe of Termatalia Entre Ríos-Argentina 2020FITUR- Madrid, 01/23/2020.- Termatalia starts in FITUR the promotion in Europe of its fifth edition in Latin America. The choice of Entre Ríos as headquarters is determined by the fact that it is the province of Argentina with the largest number of thermal establishments, a total of 16,...... Read more
- Ricardo Sosa, appointed Executive Secretary of the National Institute for Tourism Promotion of the Argentine RepublicThe Undersecretary of Tourism of the province of Santiago del Estero, Ricardo Sosa, was appointed as Executive Secretary of the National Institute of Tourism Promotion (Inprotur) of the Argentine Republic and in this way joins the national cabinet of Alberto Fernández accompanying the...... Read more
... Read more
- The Association of Thermal Spas of Andalusia (ABA) presented its new proposal in Termatalia: An Andalusian seaside resort IS WAITING FOR YOUThe Association of Thermal Spas of Andalusia once again represented the Andalusian thermal sector in Termatalia, at the 19th International Fair of Thermal Tourism, Health and Welfare that was held at the Expourense, Ourense, fairgrounds last week.One...... Read moreThe Argentine province of Entre Ríos will host Termatalia 2020Ourense, 09/20/2019.- Termatalia 2019 closes the doors of its edition in Ourense, already laying the bridge for the organization of the 2020 edition that will be held in the Argentine province of Entre Ríos. The secretary of Tourism of Entrepreneurs, Carolina Gaillard, collected this...... Read moreTermatalia 2019, the great “UN Thermal”Ourense, 09/19/2019.- “Termatalia is a great Thermal UN where all the relevant thermal nations of the World converge”, with these words defined the president of the Provincial Council of Ourense and elected president of the European Association of Cities Historical with Thermal Heritage...... Read more
If you have any suggestion or questions, do not hesitate and contact us.
Responsible: Foundation Feiras e Exposiciones de Ourense
Purpose: Manage requests for information made through the website.
Legitimization: The consent given.
Recipients: Data transfers will not be made.
Rights: You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data, and the limitation or opposition to your treatment, to revoke the consent given and to submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Additional information: All the information provided can be found enlarged in the additional information that is available to youhere
St.− Finca Sevilla S/N
Ourense, Galicia 32005
+0034 988 366 030Your message has been sent. Thank you!
- Ricardo Sosa, appointed Executive Secretary of the National Institute for Tourism Promotion of the Argentine Republic